Personal Injury Cases
When you suffer bodily injury or emotional distress because some other person, corporation or government entity acted in a deliberate, wanton, willful, reckless or negligent manner, you may have the legal right to bring a personal injury action against the person or entity that caused you harm so that you can recover damages and be made whole.
A Personal Injury claim can arise from many different factual scenarios:
- An automobile collision between 2 or more vehicles
- An automobile and commercial truck collision
- An automobile and motorcycle collision
- Construction site accidents caused by the negligence of others
- Farm accidents caused by the negligence of others
- Biking accidents
- Boating accidents
- Skiing accidents
- Jet Ski accidents
- Hunting accidents
- Playground accidents
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Dog bite cases
- Falling merchandise cases
- Defectively designed and inherently dangerous products
- Medical malpractice cases where a medical provider does something in a negligent manner or fails to do something which should have been done to protect your health and safety
If you have suffered damages because of someone else’s deliberate or negligent conduct, you should consult with a competent attorney before you talk to the Claims Adjuster or Investigator for any Insurance Company. The facts and the law which are applicable to your case need to be studied very carefully before you say or do something which could jeopardize your legal rights and compromise your recovery.
Depending on the type of case you have, there are different Statutes of Limitations which might apply. If you do not perfect your legal rights before the Statute of Limitation applicable to your claim expires, you will be legally barred from prosecuting your claim and your right to recover from the person or entity who caused your damages will be forever lost.
We work very closely with our clients and apply a teamwork approach to litigation so that every step you take in your case is calculated to protect your legal rights and lead to a maximum recovery for you.
If you would like a free case evaluation, please contact 1 of our attorneys immediately. We do not charge you any attorney’s fee unless our efforts produce a recovery for you. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. Please call us for your free case evaluation today.